Innovative Ideas. Practical Action. Lasting Impact.
180 Degrees Consulting at Berkeley provides pro-bono consulting for nonprofits and social enterprises. We develop innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions to strategic challenges these organizations face.
Why Join 180DC Berkeley?
Become a part of the world’s largest nonprofit consultancy
– Have access to training materials used by top-tier management consulting firms
– Gain real-world skills through hands-on client experience and strategic problem-solving
– Make a lasting impact on organizations that truly need our help
– Join the 180 fam full of supportive, passionate, and brilliant individuals looking to make a difference
We’re excited to open up recruiting for the Spring 2017 semester.
– Info Session #1: January 31 | 8-9:30PM | Location TBA
– Info Session #2: February 6 | 8-9:30PM | Location TBA
– Case Workshop: February 8 | 8-9:30PM | Location TBA
– Application Due: February 9 | 11:59PM | 180dc.org/platform/apply
– Interviews: February 11-15
– Mixer (Invite Only): February 13 | 8-10PM
Sponsored by the ASUC