The University of Western Australia branch of 180 Degrees Consulting was founded in March 2016. As the first branch in Western Australia, the UWA 180DC branch is working hard to bring together the most enthusiastic and socially-conscious students to create a genuine impact. The branch will work with not-for-profit organisations assisting them to maximise their contribution to the community.
In its inaugural year, the University of Western Australia branch will run induction events, networking evenings, training sessions and social events.
Why Become a UWA 180 Degrees Consultant?
As a consultant, you will be given the opportunity to gain real-world consulting experience whilst having a lasting social impact in our community. You will also receive hands-on coaching from some of Perth’s best consultancies throughout the academic year, providing you with an opportunity to build your consulting skills and network within the industry. You will also be supported by our network of professional industry mentors and team leaders and be granted access to our extensive 180DC resources.
- one semester-long project
- mentoring and training – building your consulting toolkit
- access to all UWA 180DC events, resources and networks
- work directly with clients to establish projects
- responsible for client contact and team performance
- access to all UWA and International 180DC events, resources and networks
*Consulting/professional experience required.
The application process for a position on our consulting team will be highly competitive. We encourage you to apply early before roles are filled.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are constantly looking for highly motivated and high-achieving students from The University of Western Australia. To be a successful applicant, you should be able to:
- engage and communicate in a professional and client-friendly manner
- critically evaluate problems to find potential solutions
- work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- have a demonstrated interest in positive social impact
180DC actively seeks students from a diverse range of disciplines. This ensures that we have thoughtful solutions for our clients regardless of the problem. We encourage all students (irrespective of background) who meet the above criteria to apply.
How Do I Join?
Applications for Semester 1 2018 Consultants and Team Leaders have now closed. If you have any recruitment related questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
35 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia
University of Western Australia